Donnerstag, 9. April 2009

Immigration Bond Money Return from "ICE" (Immigration & Custom Enforcement) "DHS" (Department of Homeland Security)



On October 20, 2006 I had paid an Immigration Bond in the
amount of $ 2,500 to "ICE"
(Immigration & Custom Enforcement)
in El Paso / Texas,
which was fully reimbursed on April of 2009!

The US Authorities are very correct and honest,
and I just have received a Check in the amount of $ 2573.97
(also see photo Copy of the check, I have received)

Conditions of getting a refund of the paid bond is,
that the immigrant has to show up to all schedduled Court Hearings though,
and also to notify the ICE and / or Immigration-Court Authorities
of any change of address.

Purpose of the Immigration Bond is only to make sure, that the Immigrant will show up to all schedduled Court hearings, and that he will not be on the run...

The Refund of the Immigration Court Bond did not depend on the outcome of the decision of the Immigration Court Authorities.
So it doesn't matter of a positive or negative outcome and decison the Court may determine.
The Immigrant only has to follow up with the conditions and terms
of the Bond, which mainly  means to show to ALL
Immigration Court Hearings though!

A refund of the Immigration Bond also did not depend, if or when the Immigrant may have a lawyer or will hire a lawyer, or if he has no lawyer at all.

There is also the possibility, to send a Refund (Check) worldwide into foreign countries outside the US, like as show with the Check I have received, and which was send to Germany.

It is also possible, to cash that check in a foreign bank, but additional Bank fees may apply, and they are no refundable though!

I'am sure, there is thousands and thousands of Immigrants, who are already been posted and paid a Bond, and who are also complied with the terms and condition of the Immigration Bond, and dont know, how and if they can get their Bond Money back.
The Mayority of those Immigrants, I'am sure, are outside of the US,
which will make more hard and difficult to accomplish to get the Bond Money back.

Anybody, who may need help, Tipps or advice of any kind are welcome to get in Contact with me!

My Address is written down on the Check, which you will see above!

I ask, to write me only in English or German language though!

Unfortunatelly, I do not speak, write nor understand Spanish!

Very truly yours...

The Pictures of the Check are here:
http://usa-immigration-bond-money-return.blogspot.com

4 Kommentare:

  1. Dear Marc,

    You are doing a wonderful thing here. and I am thanking you allot for it. Brother you have not mentioned your email address here other than your mail address. Would it be possible for you to give me your email add for faster response? My question is, I was out on a bail in 2007 and, had to go through some court dates. So, the court gave me a date to leave the country before October 8 2008, and I left the usa in 25th of September 2008 and arrived in my home country. Still, I cannot figure out how to get the 7000$ bail bond money back and let the ICE/US court know that I am out of the USA and I left the USA before the courts given date?

    Thank you Brother

    LEON

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. the666rulz@gmail.com (LEON) please reply. I was put on a voluntary departure and I left the country respecting the courts decision. Please, let me know what process do I have to go through, and what forms and other things do I need to get my money back?


    Thank you
    LEON

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. My exhusband was on a voluntary departure and he left the country respecting court decision.Where do I have to call in order to get my 4000$ bond back.He is in the process of becoming a canadian citizen.Do I have to proof the he left the country on time bcoz I cant?He left in 2000 when entry in Canada was done just by showing your green card.No proof of exiting US.Please respond if you can.
    I leave in Dallas texas.

    Thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I really love reading articles that has lots of knowledge to impart. I admire those writers who share the best of their knowledge in writing such articles.

    Bail Bonds Auburn

    AntwortenLöschen